Holy Week/Easter Mass Bookings
Holy Week / Easter Mass Bookings
Owing to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, booking is essential for attendance on Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday
***Update 16/3/21 Owing to the very high demand for attendance during Holy Week, booking will now be necessary for Palm Sunday (Booking Opens Sunday 21 March 08:00)***
It is essential you read and understand this important information before booking for Mass:
- To welcome as many people as possible we are asking you initially to book for EITHER Maundy Thursday OR Good Friday, and for EITHER the Easter Vigil OR Easter Sunday Morning.
- Face coverings are compulsory unless you have Health Exemption.
- Please arrive fifteen to twenty minutes before the start time.
- No parking available at church – the alleyway is for Stewards only.
- Once seated, please do not move around the church.
- The toilets at church are unfortunately not open.
- If you have any special mobility/wheelchair needs or you need to bring a pushchair, please let us know by telephone as soon as you are able
- If you are bringing a baby who will sit on a knee throughout the Mass, you do not need to book a separate seat for them
- If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, online, by phone or by email
How to book:
- Online, by following this link (available from 15th March for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil and Easter Sunday. Booking for Palm Sunday will be available via this link from 21st March) If If you book online and do not receive an immediate confirmation, then your booking has not gone through. Either try again or telephone us, 10.00-11.00 am. Please include the name of each person attending. The confirmation email will be sent to the person booking the tickets.
- by phone (01244 350236) or in-person (Parish House) - between 10:00 am and 11:00 am Monday to Friday from 15th March
Please Note: Online booking refers to tickets – we are not issuing tickets for the Holy Week/Easter Masses, but we will confirm you have a firm reservation and if possible, indicate approximately where you will be seated