Useful Links and Information
- Parish Diary - schedule of meetings for Parish groups and regular Parish activities throughout the year
- Music Recitals
- Eucharistic Ministers 2018 Quarter 4 (PDF document)
- Eucharistic Ministers 2018 Quarter 3 (PDF document)
- Readers 2018 Quarter 4 (PDF document)
- Readers 2018 Quarter 3 (PDF document)
- Eucharistic Ministers and Readers at Rowton 2018 Quarter 4 (PDF document)
- Eucharistic Ministers and Readers at Rowton 2018 Quarter 3 (PDF document)
Neighbouring Parishes: Sunday Mass Times
- St Francis of Assisi, Chester City Centre (01244) 351331: Saturday: 6:30pm - Vigil Mass; Sunday: 8:00, 09:45 am - Family Mass, including Children's Liturgy, 12 noon - Polish Family Mass, 4:30 pm - Polish Mass. Weekday Mass: 12 noon
- St Theresa, Blacon (01244) 371660: Sunday: 10.00am
- St Clare, Lache (01244) 671015: Saturday: 6:00 pm; Sunday: 9:30 am, 11.15 am (Latin Mass)
- St Columba, Plas Newton (01244) 400873: Saturday Vigil: 6:30 pm; Sunday: 11:00 am
How to Contact Us
- Postal address: The Parish Priest, Grosvenor Park Road, Chester CH1 1QJ
- Telephone: 01244 350236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photograph of St Peter's Basilica on page The Universal Church © 2004 Andreas Tille, and used in accordance with the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photograph of candles on page Arranging a Funeral © 2011 Andrew Smithson, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.
- Photograph of St Werburgh's Church from the rear on page Shrewsbury Diocese © Genuki, and licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.
- Photograph of University of Chester chapel on page University © 2008 A Holmes, and licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.
- Photograph of the Consecration on page The Mass © Patnac, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- Other banner photographs courtesy of Paul Shaw, Ray Harper, Lucy Broughton, Chris Proudfoot, Lalini Cook. We are very grateful for permission to use these images.
About this Website
This Website is intended to represent the character and activities of the Parish. If you feel that your activities are not well represented, please let us know, or consider joining us in helping the site to grow and develop. In the first instance, please email email@example.com or speak to the Parish Priest.
Cookies: When you visit this website, small text files known as cookies may be created and stored on your computer. These files are solely for the purpose of collecting statistics about the pages that are visited on our site. No personal information is collected by this means.