St Werburgh's Roman Catholic Parish, Chester

Photo of the week


Views inside and outside St Mary's Catholic Cathedral in Edinburgh. The Chapel of St Mary's, designed by James Gillespie Graham, was opened in 1814, and was considerably embellished over the years. In 1878 on the restoration of the Scottish hierarchy it became the pro-cathedral of the new Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh and was renamed the Metropolitan Cathedral on 5 July 1886. It contains the National Shrine of St Andrew.

Stephen Miller